Sorry for the recent blog-sleep! But, we’re back with an extra special post today — the world’s best Anzac cookie recipe! They are ABSOLUTELY delicious; we can not stop eating them!!! XD
We love these cookies so much that we even made a song about them. Here’s our song! 🙂
Now, onto the recipe…
+ 100g of oats (1/2 a cup)
+ 100g of almond flour (1/2 a cup)
+ 80g of shredded coconut (1/3 a cup)
+ 100g of butter (1/2 a cup)
+ 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
+ 100g of sugar (1/2 a cup)
– Pre-heat the oven to 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
– Mix the oats, almond flour, sugar and coconut together in a large bowl.
– Melt the butter in a pot and mix in the golden syrup.
– Pour the melted butter and syrup mixture into the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly.
– Spoon the mixture into cake tins and press down or put on a sheet of baking paper.
– Bake for 10-15 minutes.
– Take them out of the oven to cool for around 20 minutes and then store in the fridge.
Now your A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Anzac cookies are ready to be eaten! We hope you enjoy this post and making / eating these delicious cookies!
Feel free to comment down below, on Instagram, or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what kind of blog posts you would like to see more of (DIYs, recipes, fashion posts, comparisons, etc).
Love Gracie & Lulu